Rental Units Amenities
All lodging units have central air and heat, ceiling fans, cable, flat screen TV's, WIFI, fully furnished modern kitchens with utensils, cookware, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, Keurig, coffee grinder, crock pot, hand mixer, blender, refrigerator and charcoal grill. We furnish dish soap at the kitchen sink, liquid hand soap at the bathroom sink, complimentary bar soap, coffee filters, toilet paper, all bed linens, bathroom and kitchen towels. Each unit has a covered porch and deck on the lake side of the unit. All sleeper sofas will accommodate 2 people.
No Fireworks Allowed
All Rental Units are Non Smoking, But You Are Welcome To Smoke Outside
All sleeper sofas will accommodate 2 people
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm Check-Out Time: 10:00 am
Our reservation policy is intended to be fair to all of our guests. Once a guest reserves a unit, we remove it from the market, refusing all other requests for it. You are then responsible for all days reserved. Your advanced deposit amount will be applied to your total reservation and the balance is due upon check-in. You may pay by cash, check or credit card. We will be glad to accept your Visa, Discover or Mastercard. Due to the fees charged to us by your credit card companies, there will be a 3% processing fee added.
Late arrival and early departures will be charged for all days reserved.
Our business depends on advanced reservations. Your deposit, less any fees, will be refunded if we are able to fill your entire vacancy. A service fee of 10% will be deducted on all deposits returned. If you paid your deposit by credit card you will also be assessed the credit card transaction fees associated with your specific card. If you cancel within 60 days of your reservation and your rental boat or lodging unit does not re-book, you are responsible for all days reserved.
You may want to consider trip insurance if cancellation may be a strong possibility with your party.
6 or 7 Night Reservation Deposit:
- Single Level A or B any Lodge $1200.00
- Entire Lodge both A and B $2400.00
- Coney Island Villa (each) $800.00
- Blue Water Villa (each) $800.00
- By The Bushel $1200.00
- Log Home $800.00
5 Nights or less Reservation Deposit will require a 2 night deposit
Each lodging unit rate is based on a certain number of people specific to that unit. Each additional person over 24 months of age is $20 per person per night up to the total stated occupancy allowed.
Friends +/or family visiting you here but not staying with us at Lakeside Resort need to check in at the General Store and Restaurant. A guest pass of $20 per person per day allows full use of our amenities. The number of outside guests must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the unit you have rented. This assures that the resort is not over crowded for all of our paying guests.
- Single Lodge Level - $125
- Entire Lodge both levels - $250
- Coney Island Villas - $100 each
- Blue Water Villas - $100 each
- By The Bushel - $150
- Log Home - $75
- Pet Policy: $20 per pet per day. No cats. Very few resorts allow dogs. In order for this accommodation to be right for both parties we ask that you follow a few simple, reasonable guidelines:
- Vaccinations must be current including kennel cough & free of fleas and ticks.
- If you leave your dog alone in the cabin in MUST be placed in a kennel/crate. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- When outside, you must walk your dog on a leash and pick up their solid waste.
- Excessive or nuisance barking cannot be tolerated. You must maintain control of your pet’s behavior at all times.
- Failure to adhere to these very reasonable guidelines, will result in being asked to leave with no refund.
- Keep your pet OFF of the beds and furniture. Responsible for any damages and you will be charged for excessive pet hair.